If you would like to have access to NFL’s Sunday Ticket without subscribing to DirecTV that will soon be a reality. According to a DirecTV promotional page, users will be able to stream the games using a computer or mobile device.
According to the page these services will start at $199.99 for the season and users can have access via mobile devices or by computer. But if you would like to have access via video game consoles you will have to pay $239.99. Of course if you would like the top line option it will cost you $329.99 and includes access to Red Zone and the Fantasy Zone channel.
- Macintosh: PowerPC® G4 1.8GHz GHz or faster processor or Intel Core Duo 1.33GHz or faster processor; 256 MB RAM; 32 MB video RAM; Mac OS X v.10.4.10 or v.10.5 (Intel or PowerPC)
- Internet connection: at least 360 kbps
- Additional software: Download and install Adobe’s Flash Player 10
Apple® iPhone® and iPod touch®
- iPhone® 3GS (iOS 5 and above)
- iPhone® 4S (iOS 6.1.3 and above)
- iPod touch® (iOS 5.0.1 and above)
- iPhone® 4 (iOS 5.1 and above)
- iPhone® 5 (iOS 6.0.2 and above)
- iPad (iOS v5.1.1 or higher)
- iPad 2 (iOS v6.1.3 or higher)
- iPad 2 3G (iOS v6.1.3 or higher)
- iPad 3 (iOS v6.1.3 or higher)
- iPad 3 3G (iOS v6.1.3 or higher)
- iPad 4 (iOS v7 or higher)
- iPad Mini (iOS v6.1.3 or higher)
Head over to the DirecTVs promotional page to learn more.