Getting a photo to fit perfectly on the iPhone lockscreen in no easy task and most of the time wont do the photo justice because the clock and slide bar are covering most of the photo. Now you can use an app called Lockscreen Wallpaper Designer to help you create a much better looking lockscreen photo.
Customize your lockscreen to get the information you need, when you need it. LockInfo gives you access to all of your important information right on your lockscreen. LockInfo supports plugins to expand the available information for your lockscreen.
LockInfo gives you access to your email, sms, missed calls, voicemails and calendar information right on your lockscreen. LockInfo supports plugins to expand the information that you can add to your lockscreen. Thanks to studguy1 over at xsellize for the updated crack.
Manual Install Below: Make sure and install preference loader and webviewcontroller from cydia before installing deb
- After downloading rename the deb to lock.deb
- Copy it to var/mobile on your iphone and install using ifile or do the following
- Open Mobile terminal
- Type in su (press return)
- Type in alpine (press return)
- Type in dpkg -i lock.deb (press return)
- Reboot or Respring and enjoy
* Mail – See your new email senders and subjects on your lockscreen.
* Calendar – See the next few events on your calendar.
* SMS – Get notified when you get a new SMS.
* Phone – Get notified when you miss a call or when someone leaves you a voicemail.
* Notifications – Push Notifications
* Appigo Todo
New features in 2.0 include:
* Push notifications right on your lockscreen.
* Preview your emails from the lockscreen. No need to unlock.
* Delete your emails after previewing them.
* Mark emails, SMSs and push notifications as read directly from your lockscreen.
* Manual refresh for mail, weather and twitter plugins.
* Privacy settings to hide SMS text and email subjects and previews.
* Adjustable font sizes.
* Performance and stability improvements.
* Note that many of the new features do not work with HTML themes for LockInfo (Gruppled, 235lax, etc). To take full advantage of the new features, you should turn off the HTML themes in WinterBoard.